New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla announces transition to ‘Tesla Vision’ without radar, warns of limitations at first
- Tesla has over 1 million Cybertruck reservations in latest tally
- Tesla announces new data center in China after more car bans over data concerns
- Elon Musk teases Tesla expansion in Russia and potentially even a factory in the region
- Tesla updates Powerwall with better Energy Plan, Virtual Power Plant integration and more
- We drove all of Daimler’s electric trucks and want to see them everywhere
- CUPRA Born Launch: Can you see yourself in the ‘hot SEAT?’
- Ohio bill would let locals ban wind and solar (but not fossil fuels)
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.