New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla moves to give greater access to data from your electric car after pressure in China
- Tesla’s (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter
- Tesla is completely revamping referral program after spending $23 million on free Supercharging
- Renault Mégane E-TECH Electric production shots revealed as automaker rebrands for electric era
- Volta Trucks accelerates expansion with 3 new vehicles, plans for North America
- ARRIVAL Exclusive – Inside Britain’s most ‘valuable’ business | FULLY CHARGED
- NIO expands outside of China – starting with launching its electric vehicles in Norway
- Nuvve announces V2G charging hubs and TaaS for future EVs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.