New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- VW is seen catching up to Tesla in ID.3 electric car teardown
- Porsche unveils Taycan Cross Turismo: a $90,000 more-practical version of the performance electric car
- VW follows Tesla into over-the-air software updates, but customers need to go to dealership for 1st one
- GM and LG are looking to build another battery factory in the US
- Japanese company unveils high capacity solid-state battery
- First Drive Bolt EUV
- More executive heads roll after the Texas power outage disaster
- EGEB: Kansas wind farm sold, Facebook will buy all the energy
- Porsche joins fray, unveils 2 slick new e-bikes, and they cost exactly what you’d expect
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.