New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Bill Gates commends Elon Musk on climate change effort after being accused of shorting Tesla (TSLA)
- Tesla owns 79% of the electric car market in the US, and that needs to change
- Tesla competitors growing in China: NIO, Xpeng, and more
- ElectraMeccanica chooses city for US plant, announcement to follow
- Mercedes-Benz cancels launch of EQC electric SUV in the US
- EGEB: Why is Texas’s grid failing in the state’s big freeze?
- Giant oil tanker goes electric with massive 3.5 MWh battery pack
- Electric moped sharing company Revel wants to rent you an e-bike for $99/mo
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.