New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils new Model S with new interior, crazy steering wheel, and more
- Tesla loses top manufacturing engineer behind battery production to electric pickup maker Rivian
- Tesla Model S ‘Palladium’ refresh spotted on test track ahead of launch
- Nissan unveils electric ‘winter camper’ van concept
- VW launches new solar-electric yacht project with MEB platform, CUPRA design, and Silent Yachts
- Arcimoto (FUV) to build new micromobility EVs after buying Tilting Motor Works
- Komatsu to make its construction equipment electric using Proterra’s battery technology
- EGEB: Biden just made more big announcements on energy and climate
- Lime adds Vespa-style seated electric scooters to its shared rental fleet
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.