Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y aces crash test, watch impressive NHTSA video
- Tesla (TSLA) incorporates Indian company amid rumors of a local factory
- Audi sells almost 50,000 e-tron electric SUVs in 2020
- GM teases Chevy Bolt EUV, confirms full unveiling next month
- GM’s BrightDrop to build delivery EVs, 500 FedEx trucks this year
- Porsche sells more than 20,000 Taycan electric cars in its first year of production
- Sony shares more details of its VISION-S electric car concept, starts road testing
- EGEB: Hawaii’s Kauai to pass 80% green energy with solar and hydro
- NIU launches faster, more powerful MQi GT electric scooter
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.