This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla (TSLA) stock going to the moon (or Mars), a new Model Y, the timing of the $25,000 Tesla car, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) surges to record high — making Elon Musk the richest man in the world
- Tesla launches Model Y with Standard Range RWD and 7-seat third-row option
- Tesla sells out first quarter of Model Y electric SUV in China in just a few days
- Tesla unveils new map of upcoming Supercharger stations, adds stations, and updates timelines
- Tesla’s $25,000 electric car could be coming sooner than we thought
- VW makes new batch of ID.4 1st Edition electric SUVs for the US
- GM to produce Honda and Acura electric vehicles in Mexico and Tennessee in 2023-24
- GM updates its logo for 5th time in history for huge electric transition campaign
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.