New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 confirms new 82 kWh battery pack, thanks to new cells
- Elon Musk’s 25 guns: a 25-person Tesla engineering task force to fix Gigafactory Berlin
- Elon Musk: Tesla’s RNA vaccine printer for CureVac is going to be ‘important product for the world’
- Tesla finally acknowledges eMMC failure with its touchscreen, offers extended warranty
- Tesla is looking to switch to AMD ‘Navi’ chip for onboard computer, leak shows
- Ford invests $100 million in Kansas City factory to build the electric Transit van
- Electrify America’s electric car fast-charging reaches milestone of 500 stations
- Arcimoto chops top off its 3-wheeled electric car to create new Roadster model
- EGEB: Financial CEOs: Biden to make big climate politics impact
- Green energy: 90% growth of power capacity globally in 2020
- Juiced launches new version of its 30 mph HyperScorpion electric moped
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.