New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to offer bird’s eye view through Autopilot camera in FSD package
- Tesla (TSLA) acquires German battery assembly line maker supplying BMW and Mercedes
- Tesla (TSLA) delivers record number of electric cars in Q3: 139,300 vehicles
- Tesla pushes new software update to enable cars to automatically drive through green traffic lights
- GM unveils Buick Electra electric crossover concept, claims over 400 miles of range with Ultium battery
- Leaked VW ID.4 dealer document shows it’s rightfully targeting gas SUVs for conquest
- EGEB: Cambridge University to divest from fossil fuels by 2030
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Greenland’s ice melting faster now than in past 12K years
- Mercedes launches 500W full suspension electric scooter for greener last-mile trips
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.