New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Autopilot gets top marks for performance but trashed for driver engagement in new industry-wide tests
- Tesla starts activating new charge port heater, but it’s unclear who has it
- Tesla cuts Model 3 price in China, improves range with cobalt-free LFP batteries
- Volvo starts production of its highly-anticipated XC40 electric SUV
- HONDA e — Is this the ultimate Urban Electric Car?
- GM’s Nikola (NKLA) deal in jeopardy as tone changes, opens door to walk away from the deal
- 60% of new cars are electric in new milestone for Norway thanks to VW ID.3
- EGEB: Fort Bragg gets the largest floating solar in the US southeast
- 20% of US homes use 45% of all cooling consumption nationwide
- Review: The new 2020 GoCycle GX is an awesome e-bike (if you’ve got the cash)
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.