New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) secures massive order of Tesla Semi electric trucks from Walmart
- Elon Musk is frustrated by media coverage of Tesla Battery Day: ‘It’s sad’
- Ford slashes Mustang Mach-E electric car prices by up to $3,000
- GM tests its Ultium battery system for Cruise Origin autonomous electric vehicle
- End of quarter best EV deals on Niro, e-tron, Bolt, I-Pace, more
- EPA chief forgets he is not an oil lobbyist anymore in letter threatening to block California’s gas car ban
- EGEB: Here’s what China’s net zero plan might look like
- Sleek new Fiido D11 folding e-bike launches for retail sale (with $300 off code!)
- Offroad EVs inbound: Polaris and Zero Motorcycles announce 10-year partnership
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.