New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) signs lithium supply agreement with North Carolina project, sends stock up 200%
- Tesla is looking to acquire stake in LG’s battery business, surprising report says
- Tesla to make two new different electric cars at Giga Berlin and Shanghai, Elon Musk confirms
- Ford announces $1.8 billion investment to produce ‘fully battery electric vehicles’ in Canada
- Honda unveils sleek new electric SUV concept, showing ‘future mass-production model’ trend
- VW ID.4 spotted in wild in CA ahead of launch
- Mercedes-Benz reveals surreal driving footage of insane-looking electric car prototype
- Polestar is going to bring this cool electric car concept to production
- EGEB: Solar pay-as-you-go market leader secures $90M
- 64 countries pledge to reverse biodiversity loss by 2030
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.