New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla is seeing ‘strong’ demand through pandemic
- Tesla releases Q2 2020 safety report: strong year-over-year improvement in Autopilot accidents
- Tesla (TSLA) secures $780 million in bonds at cheaper levels than initially anticipated
- Tesla Model 3 looks like rugged electric off-road machine with new kit
- Tesla surprisingly lists Model Y Long Range RWD for $48,000
- GM to add 2,700 EVgo chargers in 5 years, a bet on fast-charging while shopping
- Mercedes-Benz teases range of over 400 miles for the EQS electric sedan
- EGEB: UK gets its first road made partially from plastic
- Climate Crisis Weekly: How reducing air pollution saves kids and the elderly
- Ducati unveils three more interesting electric bikes in big EV push
- Honda is working on an electric Super Cub moped, new patent shows progress made
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.