New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 retains almost 90% of its value over 3 years, study shows
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s Twitter account gets hacked as part of massive crypto scam
- Tesla Gigafactory Nevada now produces 13 million battery cells per day
- Tesla (TSLA): sales unsurprisingly nearly halved in California in Q2
- Tesla is looking for new locations ‘immediately available’ to expand service
- Tesla says fewer than 10 employees contracted COVID-19 at work in rosy employee email
- EGEB: Portugal kills coal two years ahead of schedule
- Why Trump’s rollback of the US’ most vital environmental law is bad for all of us
- Dustoff electric motorcycle set to become affordable, multi-purpose platform
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.