New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk says Tesla could break even in Q2 despite global pandemic
- Tesla could surprise with near-record deliveries in Q2 despite pandemic
- Tesla enters Europe energy market with its Autobidder platform
- Tesla announces Model 3 Performance range increase in China
- Tesla spotted testing prototype with new array of sensors
- Tesla launches aftermarket Model 3 spoiler for $800
- Tesla Model S turns 8 years old — changing the entire industry over that time
- Porsche Taycan RWD makes China debut w/489km of NEDC range, uncertain if coming to US market
- India’s $18,000 Tata Nexon EV points to global EV affordability
- Nikola is taking $5,000 deposits for pickup truck renders made due to Tesla Cybertruck
- EGEB: The US’ No. 2 natural gas producer files for bankruptcy
- Air pollution causes premature death — definitive new Harvard study
- Juiced Scorpion electric bike review: An affordable electric moped with style
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.