This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla going ‘all out’ in Q2, Tesla’s ‘Roadrunner’ secret project, Cybertruck in person, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Elon Musk sends cryptic email to Tesla employees about going ‘all out’
- Tesla could surprise with near-record deliveries in Q2 despite pandemic
- Tesla reveals more on status of Roadrunner secret project for battery production
- Tesla aims to hold Battery Day with ‘cell production tour’ on September 15
- Tesla increases Model S and X Supercharging rate to 225 kW
- Close look at Tesla Cybertruck prototype in rare public outing
- Tesla Cybertruck pre-orders rise to over 650,000, says new report
- Three years with the Chevy Bolt, a retrospective and a harsh reality ahead for GM
- Lordstown unveils its Endurance pickup truck prototype with 4 in-wheel motors
- How much does EV charging save you compared to gas? Up to $10,500 says DOE
- Ford dealers are marking up Mustang Mach-E by as much as $15,000
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.