New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla ranks lowest on J.D. Power 2020 quality study, 250 problems per 100 cars
- Tesla is under investigation by NHTSA for its MCU-touchscreen eMMC failure
- Tesla increases Model S and X Supercharging rate to 225 kW
- Watch Tesla’s presentation on the Austin factory project
- VW delivers 150 ID.3 electric cars to employees for stress test
- Electrify America completes its first EV fast-charging cross-country route
- EGEB: How do Democrats and Republicans differ on green energy?
- Amazon Announces $2 Billion Climate Pledge Fund to invest in green energy
- 3 diverse cleantech entrepreneurs: ‘Will you value other experiences?’
- Sondors’ powerful new Bafang Ultra mid-drive e-bikes w/ 1kWh battery start at $1,999
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.