New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla orders battery-making machines on road to building its own cells
- Tesla researchers publish work on hybrid battery enabling all-electric car range extender
- Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai is about to double in size as it commits to Model Y
- Elon Musk talks Tesla cars playing augmented reality games while driving
- Tesla has been getting rid of computers without wiping them — compromising customer accounts
- Tesla has a new product: Autobidder, a step toward becoming an electric utility
- Nissan plans to rely more on partnerships for EV production
- Volkswagen plans to launch a family of affordable electric cars under $22,000
- First Cobalt plans first North American cobalt refinery for EV batteries
- NIU launching its latest NQi GTS Sport electric scooter in America
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.