New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA): Morgan Stanley earns its millions putting TSLA stock between $500-$1000
- Watch Tesla drivers train Autopilot’s new traffic light and stop-sign feature
- Tesla doubles down on claim Chinese EV startup stole its Autopilot source code
- Tesla calls some Fremont employees back to work before health orders are lifted
- Tesla to give update on new Roadster and electric semi truck later this year
- All-electric Lexus goes on sale in China this week, two Toyota EVs to follow
- VW admits Tesla’s lead in software and self-driving in internal leak
- EGEB: As US banks pull out of Arctic drilling, Trump blames the ‘radical left’
- UK, Germany call for green recovery from COVID-19 at 11th annual summit
- 2020 CSC City Slicker review: A $2,895 electric motorcycle that feels just right for the city
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.