New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla to extend free Supercharging miles from referral program amid pandemic
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk reveals ‘biggest change’ to the electric pickup
- Tesla completes massive expansion of its ‘world’s biggest battery’
- Tesla’s acquisition of DeepScale starts to pay off with new IP in machine learning
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cybertruck will have updated dynamic suspension to ‘kick butt’ in Baja
- First peek at VW ID.3 EV owner’s manual reveals cool list of digital features
- The less pricey but still incredible Porsche Taycan 4S EV hits US dealerships
- Karma announces plan for 400-mile Revero electric car for 2021
- New poll: GM’s opposition to clean car standards is hurting sales
- The challenge of sustainably producing millions of EV batteries
- EGEB: One of the US’ newest, most efficient coal plants has just gone bankrupt
- Climate Crisis Weekly: South Korea to be first in East Asia to set net zero goal
- EPA kills mercury pollution rule, putting pregnant women, minorities at risk
- Review: Electra’s Cafe Moto Go! Smooth ride, in every way
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.