New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is aiming to release Autopilot for intersections in just weeks in the US, will take months for other markets
- Tesla Model Y teardown: wiring and body casting impress expert
- Tesla releases Dashcam Viewer software update, allows TeslaCam, Sentry Mode viewing in car
- Tesla beats delivery expectations with over 88,000 cars – ‘best first quarter ever’
- Volkswagen extends E-Golf production until September, according to VW internal document
- VW releases video of insane heads-up display in ID.3 electric car
- Bolt sales up 36% in Q1 compared to last year, as GM EV tax credit disappears
- BMW starts construction of China plant, where all-electric 3-Series is planned
- Ford explores ‘Cash For Clunkers’ stimulus plan, a potential boost for US-made EVs
- General Motors and Honda will jointly develop two new EVs for 2024 model year
- Korea plans thousands of fast EV charging at gas stations, now 76 and counting
- EGEB: Trump holds Big Oil crisis meeting at the White House
- Climate Crisis Weekly: How climate change and COVID-19 are connected — WHO
- It’s finally happened: Electric bicycles and scooters legalized in New York
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.