New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck redesign April Fools joke is taken seriously – but not without reason
- First Tesla Model Y teardown: Here’s what we are learning
- Tesla delivery expectations at 77,000 cars — can they beat that?
- First look at Tesla’s biggest solar roof installation yet – it’s massive
- Audi decides against all-electric version of its A8 flagship sedan
- Lucid releases video of impressive 400-mile, real-world range test in Air EV
- Toyota launches new electric car company with BYD
- Exclusive: Mustang Mach-E engineering chief explains how teams at home keep the EV on schedule
- Rivian gives an update on its electric pickup truck factory
- EGEB: Europe’s North Sea is getting a huge floating wind turbine
- In preview of EV future, oil producers are paying customers to take it off their hands
- Huck Cycles debuts fast and powerful American-made retro electric mopeds
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.