New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla smart home HVAC: Elon Musk considers the new product again
- Tesla thief gets caught after he tries to charge electric car at service center
- Tesla Model Y: Here’s a firsthand account of contactless delivery
- Elon Musk: Tesla Model Y heat pump is some of the best engineering I’ve seen in a while
- Polestar begins production of its EV, thanks to China’s virus-fighting measures
- EGEB: Idaho may build one of the world’s largest wind farms
- GOP blames Green New Deal — which isn’t included — for stimulus package delay
- Vehicle emissions dramatically drop in March, but what happens when driving returns?
- Buzz E-bike review: The most affordable mid-drive electric bike on the market?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.