New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases new software update with improved regen braking, new Track Mode, and more
- Tesla updates mobile app for Model Y
- Ford F150 Electric 2022 rendered based on inside info
- GM’s new electric visual design strategy: make EVs big and badass
- Porsche smartly copies Tesla’s ‘Destination Charging’ model, already over 1,000 stations
- Lucid plans nine showrooms by the end of the year for its electric car
- How to buy an electric car for less than $10,000
- Daimler delivers more electric Freightliner eCascadia semi-trucks
- EGEB: Florida builds largest community solar program in the US
- Boosted lays off most of its staff, blames financial troubles on Trump tariffs
- Bird unveils new Scoot Moped, a seated electric scooter with big potential
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.