New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Solar Roof could automatically melt snow off your roof
- Tesla leaks new air suspension coming for Model 3
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk warns car buyers that ‘gas cars’ residual values will plummet in coming years’
- Tesla to soon announce solar roof tile expansion in Europe and China
- Nikola Motors unveils new electric pickup with battery/fuel-cell hybrid
- Used EV dealership opens in North Liberty, Iowa
- Germany auto sales in January: All cars down 7%, EVs up 62%
- Porsche Taycan gets wider video testing (roundup), range/speed compared to Tesla
- Electric Vehicle Freedom Act risks IONITY-style sticker shock in US
- EGEB: Sweden’s EVs triple in a year to more than 30% of auto registrations
- Rad Power Bikes hauls in huge $25M funding round, eyes building physical shops
- Review: Self-recharging e-bike Eahora Snow X6, I want to believe
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.