New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Coronavirus: Tesla Giga Shanghai reopening on Feb 10, Shanghai gov offers help
- Tesla Self-Driving Computer architect Jim Keller is confident about solving autonomous driving
- Tesla takes away Autopilot from used Model S sold through dealer
- Tesla invents new aluminum alloys for die casting electric car parts
- Tesla Model 3 vs. Porsche Taycan charging speed tested by German publication
- Win a Tesla Model S Performance, Audi e-tron, or Jaguar I-Pace and support a good cause
- Exclusive: Ford’s EV product chief reveals updates on Mustang Mach-E progress
- BMW unveils new aero wheels for iX3, iNext, and i4 electric cars
- Nissan Leaf completes 230-mile driverless trip in UK
- Climate Crisis Weekly: The crucial issues Trump ignored in his SOTU speech
- EGEB: All of New York City’s municipal vehicles will be fully electric by 2040
- Electric moped sharing is becoming so popular, competition is now heating up
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.