New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gives Chinese owners free supercharging during coronavirus outbreak
- Tesla Model Y: a couple of prototypes make it to Boulder, Colorado
- Tesla tries to secure subsidies for production of battery cells in Germany
- Tesla is about to release Q4 earnings; here’s what to expect
- Tesla ramps up Solarglass roof installations
- GM president on its electric future: ‘We can’t get away with vaporware’
- In today’s Electrek Green Energy Brief: China’s coronavirus causes global oil prices to plummet, Tech giants were the biggest buyers of green energy in 2019, China beats the US with its plan to ban single-use plastics.
- E-Twow GT electric scooter is a lightweight powerhouse at 25 mph
- Review: Teeny-weeny carbon fiber e-bike is a last-mile dream
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.