New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Gigafactory 4 site search resulted in finding 25 unexploded WWII bombs
- China must increase imports of US-made cars
- Tesla is about to launch a new branded wireless phone charger
- Tesla reduces price of solar products
- Tesla releases first software update of 2020
- Tesla leaks several new hardware updates in code: battery packs, suspension, and more
- Tesla will open a European design center in Germany
- VW deploys first electric car charging stations with giant integrated batteries
- Online ordering opens for all-electric Volvo XC40
- Toyota’s ‘self-charging hybrid’ ad is banned in Norway
- Mercedes-Benz cuts EQC electric SUV production target in half due to battery shortage
- Total expands its EV-charging network in Big Oil’s latest foray into electric vehicles
- AT&T, Amazon, IKEA, others join new Corporate Electric Vehicle Alliance
- Electrek’s Green Energy Brief: AAA study: 96% of EV owners say they’d buy another electric vehicle, Bankruptcies of US and Canadian oil companies shot up by 50%, Arizona Public Service will produce all of its power from non-fossil-fuel sources by 2050, The DOE, Ford, and Everledger trace the life cycle of Li-ion batteries, Britain’s Prince Charles launches the Sustainable Markets Initiative
- Evoke’s moderately priced electric motorcycles expand to EU and Australia
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.