This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla Model 3 becoming the new efficiency king, a new Model S/X battery pack coming, Tesla securing an unofficial new Nürburgring record, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 12pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel, but we start at a special time of 11am ET this week. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the Youtube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 1pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- 2020 Tesla Model 3 beats Hyundai IONIQ to become most efficient EV produced
- Elon Musk: Tesla will increase Model S/X battery pack capacity with new Plaid mode version
- Tesla achieves record time at Nürburgring, beats Porsche Taycan, but likely still unofficial
- Tesla Model Y prototype spotted with unreleased Model 3 unveil wheels
- Elon Musk taunts Tesla short David Einhorn and makes him smart offer he can’t refuse
- Tesla Roadster 2 die cast 1:18 model goes on sale, look at that hatchback
- VW starts production of ID.3 electric car, converts factory to EV production
- VW releases first images of new electric wagon concept to come to production in 2021
- Ford reveals all-electric ‘Mustang Lithium’ with 900hp at SEMA
- GM unveils electric pickup hot rod concept with two Bolt EV batteries
- Beautiful electric 1969 Chevrolet Camaro debuts with new ‘plug & play’ EV conversion kit
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 11:00am ET (or the video after 12:00pm ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.