This week on the Electrek Podcast, we are discussing the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including our Tesla Model 3 review with Jameson Dow, Henrik Fisker unveils his EMotion all-electric car, Tesla start solar roof tile production at Gigafactory 2, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
This week we have special guest Jaime Dow who received his Model 3 last week and wrote about it over the weekend for Electrek. Ask any questions you might have in the Youtube Channel.
The show is live every Friday at 4pm ET on Electrek’s Youtube channel. We are going to have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream.
After the show ends at around 5pm ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS (note this is a redirect which will change destinations in the upcoming weeks so don’t use the Lybsyn link it points to). Grab the quick link to iTunes here.
We are also now in TuneIn if you want to listen to the podcast directly in your Tesla.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- The Electrek Review – Tesla Model 3, a promise delivered
- Fisker officially unveils its new EMotion all-electric vehicle with 400-mile range
- Tesla starts solar roof tile installation process with regular customers, production starts at Gigafactory 2
- Tesla updates Model 3 interior with new headliner material
- A majority of auto executives still think battery electric cars will fail, survey says
- Byton unveils its all-electric SUV starting at $45,000 with range up to 323 miles
- First Tesla Model 3 display cars are going to LA and Palo Alto Friday
- How-to: Update your Chevy Bolt firmware via USB so Android Auto and Google Assistant work beautifully
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4pm ET: