New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is forced to change Autopilot in Germany over regulatory pressure
- Tesla Gigafactory Nevada output revealed by new leadership
- Tesla plans a ‘license to print money’ aka lithium refining factory in Texas
- Ford CEO wants to compete with Tesla, will meet with dealers to lower EV prices
- Volkswagen unveils ID XTREME, a rugged-looking off-road EV
- Aptera publicly debuts the gamma version of its 1,000 mile range solar electric vehicle
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.