Do you have a larger yard that requires a riding mower to tackle? Well, it’s time to ditch your gas mower for one that’s electric. RYOBI’s 54-inch riding mower doesn’t use gas or oil in order to cut 3.5 acres of yard on a single charge. Normally $5,499, this massive mower is on sale for $4,999 right now, which saves $500 from its normal going rate, matching the best price that we’ve tracked so far in 2022.We also have a wide selection of Tesla, Greenworks, and other e-bike discounts in today’s New Green Deals, so you won’t want to miss that either.
Head below for other New Green Deals that we’ve found today and of course Electrek’s best EV buying and leasing deals. Also, check out the new Electrek Tesla Shop for the best deals on Tesla accessories.
RYOBI riding mower cuts 3.5 acres per charge
Today only, as part of its Special Buy of the Day, Home Depot is offering a wide range of RYOBI outdoor tools and lawn equipment on sale up to $500 off. Our favorite deal from this sale is RYOBI’s 48V 54-inch 115Ah Zero Turn Electric Riding Lawn Mower for $4,999 shipped. This is a $500 discount from its normal going rate at Home Depot, beats our last mention by an additional $200, and marks a return to the 2022 low that we’ve tracked. Without a single drop of gas or oil, this lawn mower can help you tackle yards up to 3.5 acres per charge thanks to its impressively-large 115Ah battery. You should be able to handle most small to medium-large size yards here without having to charge. There’s also built-in LED headlights to mow at night, a zero-turn design, and an impressively large 54-inch cutting deck. Check out Home Depot’s landing page to find out more ways to upgrade your outdoor lawn care setup.
Ditch disposables with this eneloop pro rechargeable battery Power Pack at $50.50
Amazon now offers the Panasonic eneloop pro Rechargeable Battery Power Pack at $50.64 shipped. Normally fetching $65, today’s offer amounts to 22% in savings, is the lowest we’ve seen this year, and beats our previous mention from back in January by $1. Delivering a series of rechargeable batteries, this bundle is a great way to help cut down on single-use consumables for everything from TV remotes to toys and other gadgets. Alongside the charger itself, you’re looking at eight AA and two AAA batteries, each of which can be recharged thousands of times and hold 2,550 or 950mAh charges, respectively. A storage case completes the package to ensure everything stays in one place.
ecobee SmartThermostat helps you ride out the heatwave with Siri at $196 (Reg. $249)
Amazon is now offering the ecobee SmartThermostat with HomeKit for $195.95 shipped. Normally fetching $249, this is marking the first discount since Prime Day and delivers the second-best price of the year at $53 off. ecobee SmartThermostat automates your heating or cooling setup to ensure you’re comfortable throughout the last few weeks of summer and even into the cooler months later this fall. Replacing your existing unit, the SmartThermostat features a touchscreen display to control or monitor settings, and also arrives with HomeKit support out of the box as well as onboard access to Siri and Alexa. A bundled temperature sensor also lets you adjust settings based on hyperlocal readings. Dive into our hands-on review for a closer look.
A more affordable way to get in on the smart thermostat game falls to the ecobee3 lite. This alternative clocks in with a $147.98 price tag and delivers similar HomeKit support. This one is now only down from the usual $179 price tag, but also $1 less than our previous Prime Day mention to mark the best discount of the year. As far as features go, you’ll miss out on the bundled sensor as well as onboard access to Siri and Alexa. Even so, it’s a pretty notable way to upgrade to a smart climate control system for cooling off through the rest of summer. Especially at $31 off.
New Tesla deals
After checking out the RYOBI riding mower above, if you keep read, you’ll find a selection of new green deals that will make your Tesla experience better in multiple areas. From storage to keep recordings on to phone mounts, car chargers, and anything else we can find, it’ll be listed below. Each day we’ll do our best to find new and exciting deals and ways for you to save on fun accessories for your Tesla, making each trip unique. For more gift ideas and deals, check out the best Tesla shop. Keep reading on for e-bike, Greenworks, and other great deals.
- SimpleTire offers up to 20% off thousands of tires
- Discount Tire offers up to $100 off or more on Cooper, Bridgestone, and other tires
- Model 3 CupHolderHero: $12 (Reg. $14)
- Spigen OneTap MagSafe car mounts now up to 38% off starting at $27 via Amazon
- Bring MagSafe to your ride with iOttie’s premium Velox car mount at $42.50
New e-bike deals + electric scooter discounts
If you’re looking to get out and enjoy the sunshine still after using your new electric mower, than we recommend you experience it than on another e-bike or electric scooter you just got at a fantastic price through one of our deals and sale below. You can use it for fun, exercise, or even transportation to and from work or the coffee shop. We have several people here that will regularly commute to coffee shops or offices on their e-bike, as it cuts down on fossil fuel usage as well as allows them to enjoy some time outdoors on nice sunny days. Below, you’ll find a wide selection of new e-bike deals and electric scooter deal in all price ranges, so give it a look if that’s something you’d be interested in picking up. As always, the newest e-bike deal and electric scooter discounts and sales will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
- ONYX RCR e-bike with impressive 75-mile range hits second-best at $4,099 in New Green Deals
- Rad Power Bikes launches biggest sale of the year with up to $400 off e-bikes from $1,299
- Juiced Bikes HyperScrambler 2 E-Bike falls to $2,699 shipped (Reg. $2,999)
- GEN3 discounts all of its in-stock e-bikes to $899 in latest sale (Save $300)
- RadRover 6 Plus e-bike now $350 off at 2022 low of $1,649
- Juiced e-bikes 0% APR financing available
- RUNDEER 750W E-Bike: $1,100 (Reg. $1,400) | Amazon
- Micah Toll’s favorite low-cost folding electric bike, the Lectric XP 2.0: $999 (Reg. $1,099)
- Kent Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike: $698 (Reg. $998)
- Gotrax’s just-released G MAX electric scooter sees first discount at $100 off, more
Additional New Green Deals – electric pole saw, more
After shopping the RYOBI riding mower above, be sure to check out the other discounts we found today. These new green deals are wide-ranging from outdoor lawn equipment to anything else we find that could save you money in various ways, be that cutting gas and oil out of your life or just enjoying other amenities that energy-saving gear can bring. As always, the newest deals will be at the top, so shop quick as the discounts are bound to go away soon.
- Greenwork’s 40V 8-inch Electric Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer Attachment returns to $187
- Ride around town sitting down with $60 off Razor’s electric scooter at $340
- BLACK+DECKER blower/vacuum/mulcher cleans your yard ahead of fall at $67
- Bugatti’s first EV, an e-scooter with 25-mile range, sees first sale at $1,020 or less
- Anker’s 256Wh portable power station with 60W USB-C PD falls to $200
- BLACK+DECKER blower/vacuum/mulcher cleans your yard ahead of fall at $67
- Sun Joe Amazon summer sale discounts electric pressure washers, mowers, more from $38
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.