This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we dive into Tesla’s (TSLA) record earnings, discuss Tesla mobile charger not being included with new vehicles, the unveiling of the BMW i7, and more.
Sponsored by Recurrent Auto: Check the battery before buying a used EV & monitor your battery performance with monthly insights using Recurrent’s free battery reports for EV owners.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q1 2022 results: beats both revenue and profit expectations in record quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms its order rate surged after the Super Bowl
- Elon Musk releases more details on Tesla’s upcoming robotaxi electric car: ‘will cost less per mile than bus ticket’
- Elon Musk boldly says to get Tesla’s $12,000 FSD to know how it is doing when asked to share data about progress
- Tesla’s gross margin and profits are surging along with prices, and it had to explain itself
- Tesla is already using cobalt-free LFP batteries in half of its new cars produced
- Elon Musk claims Tesla owners have ‘super low usage’ of included mobile charger, but stats show otherwise
- Elon Musk has ‘funding secured’ to buy Twitter, but will likely need to negotiate
- BMW unveils i7 electric car with over 300 miles of range and a less polarizing design
- Mercedes-Benz officially unveils details of upcoming EQS SUV, arriving in US late 2022
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.