Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Hertz adds Tesla Model Y to its fleet after giant deal for 100,000 Model 3s
- Elon Musk announces two new Tesla paint colors enabled by new ‘world’s most advanced paint shop’
- Elon Musk: Tesla aims to complete Cybertruck development this year for production in 2023
- Elon Musk announces Tesla is working on new manganese battery cell
- Elon Musk personally delivers first made-in Germany Tesla Model Y at Gigafactory Berlin
- Tesla Megapack selected for big new 300 MWh energy storage project to help renewable energy in Australia
- Tesla hikes Megapack prices as backlog extends to next year
- Police offer reward to find idiots behind dangerous stunt in Tesla Model S
- Elon Musk on what’s next for Tesla (TSLA): ‘scaling to extreme size’
- LG announces a $1.7B ramp-up, 1,200 new jobs, at its Michigan EV battery factory
- Chevy shares better look at $30,000 Equinox EV, including two-tone exterior
- Electric cars are now three to six times cheaper to drive in the US as gas prices rise
- Volkswagen announces generation 3.0 software update for ID. EVs including assisted driving and charging improvements
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.