This week on Electrek’s new Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes a new partnership between SUPER73 and Indian Motorcycle, new e-bike models from Rad Power Bikes, Yamaha and Ducati, Polaris testing new electric ATVs, Gogoro unveiled a solid state swappable battery for EVs, and lots more…
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Indian Motorcycle and Super73 release a fast e-bike that won’t need a motorcycle license
- Rad Power Bikes launches new low-cost RadExpand 5 electric bike, replacing RadMini
- Yamaha reveals fresh-looking new design for an electric moped, plus new e-bikes and scooters
- Ducati launches new racing electric bike, and it comes with a Ducati-size price tag
- The country where one in three adults rides an electric bicycle
- Gogoro unveils the world’s first-ever solid state swappable electric vehicle battery
- Polaris shows off test vehicles for electric ATVs, RZR side-by-side, and even electric snowmobile
- Honda releases first-production electric motorcycle, but its CRF-E2 comes with a small catch
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 11:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 12:00 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.