Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Roadster sold for over $250,000, a new record for the original electric sports car that is now increasing in value
- The Tesla brand is attracting more and more Republicans
- The SEC probe into Elon Musk and Tesla is reportedly about suspected insider trading with Musk’s brother
- Tesla Model Y convinces another police department to go electric, believes it will save $4,000 a year in maintenance alone
- Ford CEO calls out NIO and Tesla as the competition ‘it must beat,’ denies rumors of splitting ICE and EVs into separate businesses
- Lightning eMotors completes Colorado facility expansion, doubles production capacity, and shares manufacturing video
- EVgo announces Toyota bZ4X customers will receive one year of free EV fast charging
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.