Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla plans to build new design center in Beijing this year, Chinese government says
- Here’s the DFEH lawsuit against Tesla, and it’s way more serious than the company made it sound
- smart transforms into an all-electric brand and teases 2023 crossover EV called the smart #1
- Ford is exploring India as a possible hub to manufacture EVs for export following recent halt to sales in the country
- Biden administration, DOE announce $3 billion in new funding to support US EV battery manufacturing and recycling
- Snow Lake Lithium is developing the world’s first all-electric lithium mine to support EV industry in North America
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.