New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- President Biden finally acknowledges Tesla as ‘America’s largest EV maker,’ calming Elon Musk fans
- Ford CEO: We would rival Tesla right now if we were producing enough electric vehicles
- Volvo Cars to invest over $1 billion to upgrade Swedish plant with tech-like mega casting for its next generation of BEVs
- Subaru opens reservations for Solterra EV and announces a charging partnership with EVgo
- First 10,000 Ford Pro E-Transit deliveries begin as Ford looks for ways to increase production in Kansas City
- Ford CEO says company will reduce allocations to dealers charging ‘unreasonable’ markups on F-150 Lightning electric pickup
- CATL continues reign as the world’s largest EV battery manufacturer for a fifth straight year
- Nikola Motors (NKLA) loses its whole supply chain leadership, puts hiring freeze as situation looks dire
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.