Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla doesn’t expect constraints in 4680 battery cell supply this year, current production capacity unknown
- Tesla launches ‘TeslaMic,’ a microphone for in-car karaoke
- The future is now: After nine years, it’s time to say goodbye to the BMW i3
- Ford’s new gaming concept lets you turn your Mustang Mach-E into an interactive ‘escape room’
- Nissan teases retro styled Micra EV, solid-state batteries for Europe, €23 billion investment
- Lightyear One’s recent performance testing shows it will arrive as one of the most efficient vehicles in the world, even in suboptimal conditions
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.