This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s Q4 earnings and product roadmap update, new Cybertruck prototype, and more.
Remember to also subscribe to Electrek Quick Charge Podcast hosted by Mikey G and Electrek’s new Wheel-E 2-wheel podcast with Micah and Seth.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q4 2021 financial results: beat expectations with over $2 billion in profit
- Tesla unveils fleet of new ‘Tesla Semi’ electric trucks
- Tesla confirms Model Y production started at Gigafactory Texas, now working on final certification
- Tesla delays Cybertruck production due to supply chain constraints, new timeline is vague
- Elon Musk: Tesla is prioritizing product development of Optimus humanoid robot in 2022
- Tesla is not working on its $25,000 electric car at the moment, says Elon Musk
- Tesla doesn’t expect constraints in 4680 battery cell supply this year, current production capacity unknown
- Tesla Cybertruck Prototype at Gigafactory Texas
- Leaked: peek inside the new VW ID. Buzz before you’re supposed to!
- Ford Pro pairs new E-Transit/F-150 Lightning with VIIZR Salesforce telematics over wine in Sonoma
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.