New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is beating German automakers on their own turf even without Giga Berlin – Should they be scared?
- Elon Musk: Tesla could play a role in Artificial General Intelligence, decentralize Tesla Bot to avoid Terminator scenario
- Koenigsegg gets into Tesla tuning through a partnership with Unplugged Performance
- Rivian partners with Under Canvas to bring EV charging to most beautiful camping sites in the US
- Electric Airstream concept is the RV industry’s ‘iPhone moment’
- Automobili Pininfarina expands North American retail presence ahead of Battista hyper GT deliveries this year
- Opibus unveils the first electric bus designed and manufactured in Africa
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.