New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla plans to invest over $10 billion in Gigafactory Texas, employ 20,000 workers
- Tesla Model S prototype spotted with new charge port and taillights
- Kia EV6 receives EPA rating: Up to 310 miles of range on a single charge
- Arrival unveils its roomy rideshare Car prototype designed with Uber ahead of testing next year
- Volvo, Daimler, and Traton invest €500 million to build out high-power electric truck network in Europe
- One of Europe’s top-selling EVs just got a 0/5 star safety rating. Is it game over for the Renault Zoe?
- Lightyear announces ~$34,000 solar electric car
- Ford launches Pro Charging as a seamless electric fleet management tool for depots, homes, and public charging
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.