Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- New Teslas delivered with surprise missing USB ports due to parts shortages
- Watch a Tesla Model S beat the fastest gas sedans around a real racetrack
- Tesla owner claims first Full Self-Driving Beta crash in strange NTHSA complaint
- Tesla updates made-in-China Model Y with slightly longer range, but significantly slower acceleration
- Tesla increases Model Y prices again as new incentives are coming
- Tesla releases new software update that finally adds waypoints to navigation
- Porsche hints at Taycan GTS and Sport Turismo GTS launch at LAAS
- GM Defense is planning a military prototype based off the GMC Hummer EV
- Geely looks to emulate Rivian with new premium electric pickup brand
- XPeng teases its new electric SUV ahead of reveal next week in Guangzhou
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.