New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Supercharger network reaches new milestone: 30,000 chargers worldwide
- Elon Musk sells $1.1 billion worth of Tesla stock (TSLA), but also collects $2.3 billion more
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms Elon Musk has sold roughly $5 billion worth of stocks so far, likely to keep going
- Tesla owners are warned by police that they might be targeted by professional thieves
- Subaru unveils Solterra: Electric SUV with a range of ~250 miles
- How Toyota sneakily spreads anti-EV propaganda in Japan
- Equipmake and Beulas partner with London’s largest bus operator to provide double decker electric buses
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.