Sponsored by Holley Performance: Check out the Holley High Voltage Experience, an all EV event taking place at Sonoma Raceway this November 13th and 14th.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla takes delivery of battery cell manufacturing equipment at Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla is moving driver profiles to the cloud for smooth transitions between cars, rentals, and more
- Tesla vehicles are being added to Uber’s scheme to accelerate electrification of its London fleet
- Ford F-150 Lightning reservations surpass 160,000 during pre-production
- Ford is selling Mach-E crate motors to promote custom EV conversions like this F-100 concept
- VW teases new ID.BUZZ electric minibus ahead of launch
- VW expands its electric vehicle offerings with the ID.5 electric SUV
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.