New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla reduces premium connectivity free period to 30 days for Model 3 and Model Y
- Tesla opens Model Y orders in the UK, deliveries expected in early 2022
- Tesla removes Cybertruck specs and prices from its website
- Tesla officially launches its insurance using ‘real-time driving behavior,’ starting in Texas
- VW CEO Herbert Diess invites Elon Musk to talk on how Tesla innovates quickly
- Volkswagen Group BEV delivery numbers still a year behind Tesla, but gaining fast at 138% YOY
- Porsche Taycan EV has now passed iconic 911 in deliveries this year
- ElectraMeccanica begins customer deliveries of its SOLO EV
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.