Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid with Track Mode do hot laps on Nürburgring racetrack
- Tesla Model Y takes over Norway, pushes all-electric car sales to 72% market share
- Tesla now aims for Full Self-Driving Beta public release ~September 25th (U)
- Genesis announces all-electric future, ending new internal combustion models in 2025
- Ford F150 Lightning electric pickup has now 130,000 reservations — is it good or bad?
- Cupra unveils stunning electric hot hatchback, could hint at $25,000 VW ID.2
- BMW plans to reduce CO2 emissions in vehicle life cycles by 40% by 2030
- Sono Motors introduces its own bidirectional home charger
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.