Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is vindicated over fire after salvaged car buyer reveals video showing how fire originated
- Tesla starts deliveries of Model Y RWD Standard Range – new cheapest version
- Tesla crashes new Model S Plaid during testing at Nürburgring
- Tesla releases new version of its mobile app with UI refresh and tons of new features
- Tesla now aims for Full Self-Driving Beta public release in ‘~4 weeks’
- Audi announces ‘Vorsprung 2030’ electrification strategy, sets 2033 expiry for ICE models
- Nissan joins UN-backed ‘Race to Zero’ campaign, aiming for 100% EVs by… ‘the early 2030s’
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.