New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla files to produce 5 more versions of Model Y at Gigafactory Shanghai, some for export
- First look at Tesla’s new vision-based Autopark feature
- Elon Musk to Rivian: Make your factory work before expanding to a second plant
- GM teases Chevy Silverado electric pickup with 4-wheel steering
- Ford delays Mach E orders by 6 weeks due to chip shortage, gives 250kWh free charging
- Watch robots test-drive a Mach-E under extreme conditions at Ford’s Weather Factory
- US Senate puts $40,000 cap on price of electric cars that qualify for EV tax credit ahead of reform
- Motional to begin robotaxi testing with Hyundai Ioniq 5 in Los Angeles
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.