This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla Model Y launching in Europe, FSD Beta v9 finally coming, another Chevy Bolt EV fire, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla opens orders across Europe for made-in-China Model Y with Sept. delivery
- Tesla launches cheaper RWD Model Y in China
- Tesla increases Model S and Model X prices by $5,000
- Elon Musk: Tesla will launch its ‘mind-blowing’ Full Self-Driving Beta v9 on Saturday
- Elon Musk: Tesla to release new UI with ‘mind of car’ view coming to cars with FSD computer
- Elon Musk confirms Tesla Cybertruck will have 4-wheel steering like Hummer EV’s ‘Crab mode’
- Chevy Bolt EV catches on fire after receiving both of GM’s ‘software fixes’
- Electrify America is rumored to be looking for new $1 billion partner – who could it be?
- Rimac takes over Bugatti, hints at electrification of legendary supercar brand
- Stellantis unveils new electrification plans across all brands with new EVs with up to 500-mile range
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.